martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Monday, 24th April

Hi, I´m Ana Maria, I´m from Puertollano and I am Alvaro from Madrid. I  (Ana Maria) woke up at 5:00 am, the bus arrived to my school at 06:30 and when it started we headed to Fuenlabrada where at 09:45 we (people from Puertollano) picked up the other group from Madrid. We stopped several times, the journey to Zamora delayed four hours because of the traffic jam, then when we finally arrived, we were late so we had to have lunch pretty quickly. 

After That, The teachers organizated a meeting where they explained us how the rules were and the center worked. They also explained us barely how here´s fauna is, they told us a lot of things about deers and their horns. Personally most of us found it a little boring. 
Rocío, the language assistant, made a game in a nerly town which was very funny, my team won it. 
We came back to the dorms and some of us had shower. It´s been wonderful for the first day.

Today we´ll play a mimic game and we think we´re gonna have a lot of fun. For being the first day it has been great, we hope all days are like this.

Ana María y Álvaro.